1. On June 26, 2012, Iranian Vice President Mohammad-Reza Rahimi gave
a blatant, openly anti-Semitic speech at an international anti-drug
conference held in Tehran and sponsored by the UN. The conference was
held on the occasion of the International Day of Drug Abuse, and at
least ten Western diplomats from Europe and the UN were present at
the time (Reuters).
2. The main points of the speech were the following:
1) Zionists control the global drug trade. That is because the Talmud
teaches the Jews to think they are a superior race and shows them how
to destroy non-Jews.
2) As "proof," Mohammad-Reza Rahimi said thatno Zionist was addicted
to drugs. He said Iran would pay anyone who could find a single
3) The Bolshevik Revolution of 1917 was initiated by the Jews. In
addition, the vice president also mentioned gynecologists who killed
black babies on the orders of the Zionists.